Upgrade your commercial floor coatings to impress your clients, improve safety, and save money. Find out how by calling Chelmsford’s top industrial flooring experts at 978-575-7575.
Businesses today must stay focused to gain ground. Maintaining a competitive advantage is no longer about presenting the best product. The key today lies in the presentation itself, and companies must maintain a perfect brand image to grow and scale their businesses.
That starts from the ground up–literally. Choosing the right industrial epoxy flooring improves a company’s brand image and employee safety, satisfaction, and productivity. Considering all the benefits, a commercial epoxy floor coating is one of the best investments you can make.
Of course, who you work with matters, though. It’s critical to partner with commercial flooring contractors that have your best interests at heart. That’s where we come in. Our Premier Concrete Coatings team delivers high-quality, durable results while minimizing your business’s downtime.
We’re here for you from start to finish with:
- Advice on the best industrial concrete sealer for your needs
- A professional, experienced, and licensed installation team
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- An exclusive 10-year warranty on our work
Why Choose High-Quality Industrial Epoxy Flooring?
Industrial epoxy flooring offers a wide range of benefits, including:
1. Increased Durability
Commercial floor coatings can withstand all that your business throws at them, including:
- Heavy foot traffic
- Chemical spills
- High-temperature environments
- Heavy loads of machinery or stock
At Premier Concrete Coatings, we offer clients an upgrade on the standard epoxy commercial floor. Our durable, double-layer polyaspartic coatings won’t crack, chip, fade, or peel. Most importantly, they can handle heavy machinery, resist scuffs and scratches, and look great for years to come.
2. Enhanced Safety
Whether you need commercial kitchen flooring or want to brighten up your lobby, safety is paramount. Our non-stick topcoat reduces the chances of clients or employees slipping, thanks to its non-slip surface.
3. Improved Aesthetics
Years ago, commercial concrete sealer served a strictly utilitarian purpose. It was functional but not aesthetically pleasing. Today, it’s possible to recreate the look of natural materials or customize your space with high-quality epoxy coatings that protect your floors, employees, and visitors.
4. Reduced Maintenance
Traditional flooring materials all require some form of maintenance. With epoxy coating, there’s no need to regrout, repaint, or deep clean your commercial floors.
The non-porous surface repels moisture rather than absorbing it, making it stain-resistant and simple to clean.
Commercial Flooring Near Me: What Makes Us the Top Commercial Flooring Contractors in Chelmsford, MA?
When you choose our Premier Concrete Coatings team, you’ll receive nothing but the best. We’ll provide custom installation at a price that won’t break the bank and back it up with an iron-clad 10-year warranty.
Don’t worry if you’re unsure what type of flooring will work best for your space. Our experienced team of technicians will work with you to select the best colors, hand-cast flake patterns, and custom designs for your space. Then, we’ll install your flooring using our tried-and-true six-step process.
Our Commercial Floor Coatings Process
Our preparation process sets us apart from our competitors. Over the last two decades, we’ve honed our installation process and streamlined our projects by focusing on six simple steps, as follows.
- First, we’ll remove the uppermost layer of concrete, revealing the clean surface underneath and roughening it for better adhesion.
- Next, we’ll check for imperfections in the concrete and fill in small cracks and chips to provide an even foundational layer.
- Third, we’ll clean the dust from your floors before applying the basecoat to seal your concrete and prevent moisture from seeping through to the surface.
- After the basecoat dries, we’ll apply the primary layer. Depending on your preferences, we can also add flakes or embed custom patterns on your surfaces.
- Next, we’ll smooth the surface once again to remove any loose materials.
- Finally, we’ll apply the topcoat and leave it to cure for 24 hours.
While installation time varies based on the size of your premises, we can usually install your epoxy coating in one day. Regardless, we’ll work quickly to ensure minimal disruption to your business.
Call Today for Commercial Floor Coatings in Chelmsford, MA
Are you ready to upgrade your flooring’s look, durability, and safety? Contact our Premier Concrete Coatings team through our website or by calling 978-575-7575 today. Let’s work together to find a custom solution for your commercial floor coating needs.